These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Hole in yard? There's a hole in t...

Hole in yard?

There's a hole in the yard between the porch and bird bath... how do I fix this? What's it for"? Where did it come from? :s

By lemondrop
06/18/2009

One of the children from your little peeps dug the "hole to China"...keep the hole...before too long one of the children may want to go "play in the yard" where they'll start kissing gophers. If you want the trophy praise a child while they're kissing the gophers.

One of the adults may get the desire to "fill the gopher hole" other than that you as the player can do nothing to fix it.

Hope this helps.
By savlover8
11/19/2009
THERE IS SOMETHING YOU CAN DO AS A PLAYER. JUST KEEP DROPPING YOUR PERSON ON THE SHED BY THE SHOVEL UNTIL THE ACTION SAYS FILLING HOLE.
By re:filling the hole
04/01/2013
actually, if you drop an adult on the right spot on the hole they'll fill it, too.
By i hope i helped
10/14/2019
i got a fossil certificate in the flea market and i just placed a kid on the hole and received a fossil :)
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.