These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Fish Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

really you just need a twin fin spo...

really you just need a twin fin spotanus and a spined spotanus to breed.this gives you the 1st magic fish make sure not to sell the parent fishes but breed llots of the magic fish and bump their price up as far as it will go. easy money fix right? because i did this i have endless money so i can breed rare fish without the envirment reasearch because i dont have a credi card to buy the full version and you cant reasearch anything online so just do as i said and you dont have to buy the full version. and once the baby hybrids are born you see there health perfect so just use the growth hormone if their health is already low use the vitamins until their health is full and then use the growth hormone to easily breed them you just need to check their health often so they dont die.

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.