These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 3: The Secret City Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

I was reading through the guide and...

I was reading through the guide and came across the mini stories, or whatever you want to call them, and I noticed for the "Star" one that part of the info is missing because whoever made the guide didn't know it. But, since I did that story and know the answer that was given to me for it, I figured I would share it with you all.

"The Shooting Star
Little Kutu is lying on the beach one knight and notices a shooting star streak across the sky. "Oh my!" he gasps. "What can this mean? Should I get the others? Should I keep watching in case it happens again?" Tell the others - (not sure) Stay and watch - research skills gained (It turned my child into an adept scientist! - Lara)"

-- Tell the Others - (not sure)
When I told the others about the shooting star, the villagers told my little girl not to worry and that a shooting star was good luck (or something of the like) and that you can make wishes on them. So my little girl made a wish for food and the food bin went up in food.
Unfortunately I can't remember how much it went up, but it sure was helpful at that point in time!

By lucy
07/02/2008
Sweet!
Thank you! Yeah, I chose "stay and watch" instead so I had no idea what happened with the other choice. Thanks for filling in that blank! =)
By debs
05/31/2014
I did tell the others, the food went up by about 250.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.