These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward 2: Heroes of the Frontier Forum

Walkthrough

I'm stuck on Dead Mine...my populat...

I'm stuck on Dead Mine...my population is 40 and everyone's mad cause the ranch's are not happy, there's not enough food. I don't know what to do. The quest is to find out why the mine isn't producing much gold but now all my mines are depleted and I can't produce anymore gold.

By lucy
04/20/2008
You need to enter the cave. It's in the bottom right quadrant of the map. You'll fight w/a couple bandits and when you get near the cave, it will open a new side quest.
HINT: Don't sell the mine or you won't be able to mine more gold when you return to the surface!
=)
By susieque 42
05/14/2008
i cant seem to find the cave to go in. i got all the gunslingers. i have looked all over the bottom part and still cant find it. more specific please?

By lucy
05/14/2008
Go to the wagon trail and follow it (past the section where you had to blow up the rocks and build a new cabin for the settlers who lived near the tracks) and you'll find the cave.

This is in the "Gunslinger Gulch" map.
By susieque
05/19/2008
oh, i thought there was another cave once you got inside. i was already inside the cave. no wonder i couldnt find it. oh boy, what next. lol!!! there is no cave inside, right?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.