These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Plant Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

Recipes for all the magic plants (i...

Recipes for all the magic plants (it doesn't matter which plant has which leave:

4 petal maple:
citrus + jalapa
Ball cactus + Maranta

Rosaceae Fern:
Jalapa + blue star
Astera + Maranta or maple + reptans

Fabled Lemonbush:
4 petal + rosaceae or venom + blue star or fragrant + jalapa
ball cactus + astera or maple + maranta

Aureus Scandens:
fragrant + citrus
reptans + gr

Nox Orchid:
rosaceae + spotted or blue star + daisy
astera + gr

Mela Rare Oak
venom + citrus
Lemon + ball or Lemon + pear or pipe + maple

Hope that helps.

By v.....
09/26/2007
ok...this is gonna sound really stupid but....
GR stands 4 what??? gras???? is another kind of plant?????

BTW, i got 4 of the magic plants, one with the help of this "recipes" but not the ones with the GR...

and... how can i get daisy???

tks,,,,
By natasha
09/28/2007
Hey, I tried Fourpetal ball cactus and a fabled lemonbush and I just got anouther fabled lemonbush...what should I mix to get a Mela Rare Oak??? Please help, I can't seem to figure it out! Thanks soooo much!
By kyra
09/30/2007
i tried to do what you said but it didnt work.
it does matter wich partical leaf you have to cross.

for the fabled maple i have:
citrus maranta & jalapa ball cactus (there have to be more options but i didn't find them)

rosaceae fern:
daisy fern & fragrant fern
jalapa fern & bluestar fern

fabled lemonbush:
fabled maranta & fabled maple
fabled maple & fabled ananas

aureus scandens:
mela scandens & fragrant scandens

the other 2 i didn't find yet

so if someone could tell me wich exact plants i have to cross im verry happy!
By v.....
09/30/2007
im having a hard time getting the Nox Orchid, i've polinated a lot of kinds of astera + gras s, and i've got everythin BUT the nox orchid.. is there some specifics about it so i can finaly the nox orchid????
tksss
By v.....
09/30/2007
im having a hard time getting the Nox Orchid, i've polinated a lot of kinds of astera + gras s, and i've got everythin BUT the nox orchid.. is there some specifics about it so i can finaly the nox orchid????
tksss
By lynn
11/04/2007
I have mixed both of the combos to get the nox orchid but it dont work please tell me what spacific plants you used to get this please
By liz
12/10/2007
* - For the Mela Rare Oak
- I followed the instructions directly above as well as the ones at the beginning of this forum session to the LETTER and what I keep ending up with are LEMONBUSHES. So, can anyone please tell me how to get the following magical plants, PLUS what plants I need to cross - polinate to then get the plants I need to create these magical plants:

4 - Petal Maple

Aureus Scandens

Nox Orchid

Mela Rare Oak

Could you please also try to describe what the plant/flower looks like and what color they are OR what the seeds look like and their colors.

Also, I have no idea what a "Spotted" or "Reptans" plant and a "Painted" flower look like, nor do I know what it takes to get one, so a description of what they look like or maybe what the seeds look like would be great.
By liz
12/12/2007
- I followed the advice of others on this website by going to http://mega.stoychev.net/PlantTycoon/
and using the PTmoney1.exe money cheat to get one million dollars. From there I was able to but all of the mutation, Insta - grow formula/vapor bombs and fertilizer bombs as I wanted to.

- From there, I followed the breeding instructions from MONKEYBUTZ to get all of my magical plants. If for some reason I didn't have the plant and I had no way to breed the plants I needed from other ones, then I used the mutation formula to transform them into what I needed. Sometimes the mutation formula would transform a plant into a magical plant. When using plants to transform make sure you use a plant with a flower that is close to the plant or flower you will need to breed a magical plant with.
- For example: if you need a citrus ball cactus, try using an Arthurium Glaber, a Venomous or Mela Pear Cactus, Etc. You can get this information by using the Plant Domination Lists published by HESTER below.

- I hope this helps.
By bigfish company
02/09/2011
I don't think it will help...
By mewtwo
02/09/2011
Or maybe it will!!!!
By mewtwo
02/15/2011
Anyone Kno how to get Megarare Ridgeball?
By mewtwo
03/05/2011
Probably, it will help, besides,my mela rare oak is dead. It looked really awesome before, looking a little like oranges, but now it's dead. Saddening:(.
By bobby
03/05/2011
try to find all the magic plants!
By mewtwo
03/05/2011
I have a plant tycoon book! It's because I didn't have the high-grade soil. Then Goes POP! RARE SEEDS ONLY! I always get frustrated, and that's why you should always have the Rosaceae fern beside your rare plants. It's very useful if you don't have high-grade soil, keeping all rare plants full health in low quality soil. Even though that plant is rare, it will just keep growing. Megarare ridgeballs will still survive! THAT IS JUST AMAZING!

There is a door at the back of your green house, which you can walk through if you have megarare ridgeball. Then there's another trapdoor. Through that door, there are all the bugs, even the megarare beetle! Plant tycoon may be very fun!

What is 'gr' supposed to mean though? That won't help at all! Well, at least they give more information on other plants, except I'm not sure if I want gr plant!
By ranodmmmm
03/06/2011
wow, it helps but this games is hard. i spam a lot of rare plants until i find the right one.
By frustrated
03/06/2011
can you please explain, again, on how to get the nox orchid?
By mewtwo
03/18/2011
Okay. To get nox orchid, you need a...a... Iforgot. it doesn't say it here. I don't even know either. It only says the type of flower when you're typing
By bobby
03/18/2011
if you find all the magic plants you`re a hero
By bobby
03/18/2011
have you found the magical tree of Fragrance?
By mewtwo
03/18/2011
Okay. Up to work! Gonna catch that roseceae fern's seed alright! First magic plant onto my eye! This is gonna be tough!
By bobby
03/18/2011
have you found the roseceae fern?
By mewtwo
04/02/2011
:):):):):):):):):):):)::::::::...
By mewtwo
04/02/2011
No. I haven't yet.
By bobby
04/02/2011
tonights gonna be a good night.
By mewtwo
04/02/2011
RE: Recipes for all the magic plants (it doesn't matter which plant has which leave: 4 petal maple: citrus + jalapa Ball cactus + Maranta Rosaceae Fern: Jalapa + blue star Astera + Maranta or maple + reptans Fabled Lemonbush: 4 petal + rosaceae or venom + blue star or fragrant + jalapa ball cactus + astera or maple + maranta Aureus Scandens: fragrant + citrus reptans + gr Nox Orchid: rosaceae + spotted or blue star + daisy astera + gr Mela Rare Oak venom + citrus Lemon + ball or Lemon + pear or pipe + maple Hope that helps.
By mewtwo
04/02/2011
"Nox Orchid: rosaceae + spotted or blue star + daisy astera + gr Mela Rare Oak venom + citrus Lemon + ball or Lemon + pear or pipe + maple. Hope that helps." Totally, I can get lotsa help from that. I kno what gr means now! It does that because they accidentally put +'s at the end of every magic plant pollinations or 'breeds'.

Haven't finished Plant tycoon yet, but I hav finished a game called fish tycoon! For proof, I'll list them. But I won't tell you how to get them: Greenfin Spotanus, Speckled Leaffish, Crimson Comet, Oriental Goldbulb, Orange Snooper, Wasp Grouper, and Canary Fire-arrow. The prices are gonna be written in order. The letters are the fish's initials: GS=$49. SL=$133. CC=$175. OG=$175. OS=$200(I haven't measured the exact price for that one). WG=$230(I haven't measured the good price for that one either). CF-A=$475( This is the best fish in the whole game and the best price for it is $475 as listed above.) The first magic fish you get is a 'welcome' magic fish that you have, so you should have at least one magic fish that you discovered. The rest of them don't hatch from your fish eggs, so you have to breed fish together to get the other magic fish. the aim of the game is to try and save Isola, the same country you try to save in Plant tycoon. After you get all the magic fish, it will go to this different page straight after you found your last magic fish. It would say something like this, written in capital letters," YOU SAVED ISOLA AND RESTORED THE BALANCE OF THE WATERS."
By bobby
04/08/2011
i have fish tycoon
By bobby
04/26/2011
+ jalapa Ball cactus + Maranta Rosaceae Fern: Jalapa + blue star Astera + Maranta or maple + reptans Fabled Lemonbush: 4 petal + rosaceae or venom + blue star or fragrant +e: 4 petal maple: citrus + jalapa Ball cactus + Maranta Rosaceae Fern: Jalapa + blue star Astera + Maranta or maple + reptans Fabled Lemonbush: 4 petal + rosaceae or venom + blue star or fragrant + jalapa ball cactus + astera or maple + maranta Aureus Scandens: fragrant + jalapa ball cactus + astera or maple + maranta Aureus Scandens: fragrant + citrus reptans + gr Nox Orchid: rosaceae + spotted or blue star + daisy astera + gr Mela Rare Oak venom + citrus Lemon + ball or Le
By coolsusanbrown
04/26/2011
Hey i tried the recipe in my home but it didn't work especially 4 petal maple: citrus + jalapa Ball cactus + Maranta Rosaceae Fern

Thanks!
http://strikesolitaire.com/
By bobby
04/30/2011
jalapa Ball cactus + Maranta Rosaceae Fern: Jalapa + blue star Astera + Maranta or maple + reptans Fabled Lemonbush: 4 petal + rosaceae or ve Recipes for all the magic plants (it doesn't matter which plant has which leave: 4 petal maple: citrus + nom + blue star or fragrant + jalapa ball cactus + astera or maple + maranta Aureus Scandens: fragrant + citrus reptans + gr Nox Orchid: rosaceae + spotted or blue star + daisy astera + gr Mela Rare Oak venom + citrus Lemon + ball or Lemon + pear or pipe + maple Hope that helps.
By panel71
05/01/2011
How a Megarare Ridgeball looks and how to get it? I've found all magic plants (finished the game) and bugs except one (Golden Spider) and to get it the Megarare Ridgeball is needed. The only Ridgeballs that I found are Lilia Ridgeball, Viola Ridgeball and Nox Ridgeball.
By sienna devere
07/08/2011
I've finished Plant Tycoon 17 ...]http://www.jakeludington.com/g...] or http://www.cheatchannel.com/fi...]http://faqs.ign.com/objects/803/803306.html
By sienna devere
07/08/2011
I've finished Plant Tycoon 17 ...]http://www.jakeludington.com/g...] or http://www.cheatchannel.com/fi...
By bobby
01/15/2012
to reply go on this website. http://www.casualgameguides.co...
By bobby
01/15/2012
Messsage
By bobby
01/15/2012
About 782,000 results (0.08 seconds)
Everything
Images
Maps
Vi... NSW
Change location
Search Options
The web
Pages from Australia
More search tools
Ad - Why this ad?
Play Plant Tycoon - Free | BigFishGames.com
www.bigfishgames.com
Download & Play Plant Tycoon. Free Game Download - No ads!
Search Results
Plant Tycoon® - Free Online and Downloadable Games and Free ...
www.shockwave.com › strategy GamesPlant Tycoon® - Free Online and Downloadable Games and Free Strategy Games from Shockwave.com.
Plant Tycoon® Official Site - by Last Day of Work - Download Free Trial
www.ldw.com/plant_tycoon.phpPlant Tycoon - A virtual gardening sim game: breed and cross- breed over 500 species of plants, discover the 6 Magic Plants of Isola and solve the genetic ...
Plant Tycoon- Free online flash game
www.flash-games.net/onli... game Plant Tycoon on Flash-Games.net, play Plant Tycoon and other addicting flash games online for free!
Plant Tycoon
www.planttycoon.info/Plant Tycoon Game Guide. Plant Tycoon Tips, Tricks and Relevant Info on how to play the game including Magic Plant secrets.
By mewtwo
01/15/2012
My Plant Tycoon Was restarted!

Mood:Unhappy:(
By bobby
01/17/2012

To grow plants you need seeds and you must plant those seeds in the proper soil. There are threetypes of soil and you should upgrade to the best soil you can afford as quickly as you can. Seedsare broken into three main types -- common, endangered and extinct. Only common seeds cangrow in level 1 soil so if you want to grow prettier and more expensive plants you need toupgrade your soil!Seeds are broken down by family and quality. All seeds have 4 levels of qualities, known as tiers(1 being the worst, 4 being the best). Within each family of plant seeds, you can grow a varietyof types of plants. For example.... here are the four tiers of seeds in the Reptans family.
The Reptans Family of Seeds
By mewtwo
01/17/2012
I've only found three magic plants. 4 petal, rosy and mela oaky
By bobby
01/17/2012

citrus

fourpetal

jalapa

spottedTier 2 plants can be bred from Tier 1 plants. They can also be found in the endangered seedssection of the Supply Store. They will survive best in upgraded soil, but with a lot of care andhard work can survive long enough to polinate them in some cases at the basic soil level. Tier 2seeds make the following type of plants ...

daisy

fragrant

... 3 plants can initially be bred from cross-pollinating Tier 1 and Tier 2 foliage and flowers.They can also be found in the endangered and extinct seeds in the Supply Store. They willsurvive only in the best soil. Cross-pollinating Tier 3 plants with other Tier 3 plants, or combinations of Tier 1, 2 and 3 foliage and flowers may result in new and exciting species for you to discover. Tier 3 seeds make the following type of plants ...

aureus

fabled

blazing

mela

mystic

nox

painted

violaTier 4 plants are extremely rare and will sell for the most money! They can not be initially bredfrom cross-pollinating, but special chemicals are needed to find them. However, they can also befound in the extinct seeds in the Supply Store. They will survive only in the best soil. Tier 4seeds make the following type of plants ...

arthurium

baccatus

lilia

tahitia...
By mewtwo
01/17/2012

By mewtwo
01/17/2012
Search Register Login ...]

Overall Strategy Hints: (...]

Overall Strategy Hints: (...
By mewtwo
01/17/2012
A mela rare oak is made with a venomous oak and a 4 petal oak. quite easy, eh?
By bobby
01/17/2012
Plant Tycoon
[ courtesy of by sfrose ]

By qta
01/17/2012

Recipes for all the magic pl...]http://www.jakeludington.com/g...] or http://www.cheatchannel.co...]http://www.jakeludington.com/g...] or http://www.cheatchannel.co...]

By mewtwo
01/17/2012
GR stands for Grass. im not lying
By mewtwo
01/17/2012
A four petal ball cactus is a ...] level plant
By mewtwo
01/17/2012
Does ANYONE on this blog kno bout the megarare ridgeball? if u do, pls inform me on how to get it.
By random
01/17/2012
103 likes, 10 dislikes

Artist: Victoria Justice & Victorious Cast

Buy "All I Want Is Everything" on: iTunes
Show more
Top Comments
i noticed that at 7:43 it didnt hit him in his good eye but at? his non-working eye
123456MUSICMANIAC 2 weeks ago 17
I? want a lulupop! Ha ha ha ha ha ha
heladio6 1 week ago 6
see all
All Comments (105)
Sign In or Sign Up now to post a comment!
I think it's very? clear that:
Tori and Andre
Jade and Beck
Cat and Robbie
Trina and somebody
should date. Beck and Jade are already dating sooo come on everybody.....start dating!!!
ZwarteMagica123 2 hours ago
I Love Tori, Jade, Trina and Kat.?
MinecraftLedgend60 5 hours ago
"i may not dance like? mj rip..."
CharlotteKelly2012 1 day ago
04.32 ? they shouldve totally kissed there
xxbananaslicerteehee 2 days ago
@heladio6 same here the? thing was gross and jade was disgusting through out the whole episode!!
irislovesglee23 2 days ago
i think if trina? was rlly sinin u cud at least hear her cuz this character sins very loudly....
awesomeXDify 3 days ago
i want to b? ang her
basketballman28 4 days ago
OOOOHHH KNOW? I UNDERSTAND WAY THEY LET TRINA SING!
Manda33Panda 5 days ago
Beck:Made in Prison?
Me:LOL.KKKK,LOL,KKKK!!!!?
Manda33Panda 6 days ago
do you guys realise that the? chancellor is wearing shades now
DJpegasus960 1 week ago
View all Comments »
By bobby
01/17/2012
does anyone kno how to get the megarare ridgeball? huh anyone?

> > >

> > > > > >
By bobby
01/17/2012
Plant Tycoon
courtesy of by sfrose

Overall Strategy Hints: (No spoilers.)

The secret to a successful start is patience! You need to breed and sell common plants until you have enough money to purchase the better soils that will support the more fragile hybrid plants. There are a lot of 'nice-to-have' things in the game, but don't purchase them until you have gotten a good start and are producing enough money. Pay attention to the prices you are getting for certain plants and pick the ones that are the most lucrative to breed and sell. Even in the beginning of the game, there are common ones that will produce cash faster. If you spend too much money on the wrong things, your plants will die and you'll have no money left to buy seeds and supplies (that's when you have to start all over with a new game).
To get a very successful start in Plant Tycoon:

Plant the 4 seeds that you find in you Seed Tray, as well as the 4 seeds in your Seed Storage screen. Go to the Gardening Supplies shop, buy the 3 common seeds, and plant them.
Wait for the plants to mature. You can use the initial supply of growth chemicals to speed the growth of your first plants.
When the plants are mature, self-pollinate the most valuable plants to produce more seeds for those plant species. It’s a good idea to self-pollinate the other plants and save the resulting seeds to use later, when you want to expand your breeding program. After you harvest all of the seeds that are produced, sell the parent plants.
If any of your plants get infested early in the game, it's usually better to trash them instead of spending money on insect poison. Each dose of poison can cost more than the plant is worth. Treat only plants that are worth the cost of the poison.
If you like, you can experiment with cross-breeding one or two plants to see if you can get some seeds that will grow well in the starting soil, but you need to primarily breed plants that you know will survive and produce money. It's a good idea to plant only one of a new kind of seed to make sure that it will thrive in the soil you have. If not, you can save the other seeds for later, when you have better soil.
Soil upgrades are the most vital purchase in your quest for the rarer and more valuable plants. Continue to plant, grow, and self-pollinate your money-makers until you have enough money to purchase the Bio-organic Soil. This soil will allow you to grow more fragile hybrids and experiment more effectively with cross-pollination.
Once you have sufficient cash and Soil from Isola, you can freely cross-pollinate any plants in your greenhouse and begin experimenting with the chemicals in the shop. Many of those chemicals can greatly speed your quest for the Magic Plants of Isola!
This list of hints and tips will help you develop your own successful strategy for playing Plant Tycoon!
Use the game's speed settings to adjust plant growth to fit your schedule. Use the fast game speed only when you are actively playing or can check on your plants frequently, and pause the game if you will be away from it for more than a day. On fast speed, plants will be fully mature and ready for pollination in less than 1 hour.
The game's beginning soil is suitable only for the common plants.
Cross-pollinating different species produces increasingly valuable, but more fragile, hybrids.
Better soil will be required to support the more expensive and fragile hybrids. When you upgrade your soil, the benefit to your plants is immediate.
If your plants are steadily losing health, they are too fragile for the soil they are planted in. Try growing common plants until you can upgrade your soil.
If you forget which seed you planted in a pot, double click the pot to produce an image of the seed that was planted there.
Breed and sell plants to build your cash, so that you can buy improvements from the Gardening Supplies shop.
Pruning can improve a plant's health and value, as well as make it sell faster. Removing dead leaves, revealing obscured flowers and improving a plant's shape all require pruning. Be careful, though, since pruning cannot be undone.
Infested plants cannot be pollinated, and they may be damaged if the infestation goes untreated for very long. Infested plants should be treated promptly.
Seeds in the Gardening Supplies shop are restocked and/or replaced every 24 hours.
Magic Plants are found in several tiers of rarity. When you discover a Magic Plant, a popup message will appear that describes the plant's special properties. Your newly discovered Magic Plant will also be displayed in a golden pot in your nursery.
Using chemicals, especially Mutation Liquid, can speed up your breeding program.
If a pollinated plant dies, you may still be able to harvest its seeds.
Clicking on the faucet on the Main screen (greenhouse) produces random, helpful tips for success in the game.
You can determine how well you have priced your plants by how quickly they are selling. If they are selling rapidly, you should increase the price. If sales are slow, try reducing the price.
Plants will sell faster and command higher prices in an improved nursery.
The variety of plants that you have for sale in your nursery does not affect the rate of sales, but plants will sell faster if you have a lot of plants for sale.
Upgraded nets make catching insects easier. Insect collecting is an optional part of the game.
Plant Tycoon Seed Catalog
Seeds shown are foliage types divided into “Tiers” based on their availability and viability. For each seed type, there are flower types that are also divided into “Tiers”. The viability of the plant depends on the tiers of both the foliage and flowers.

Tier 1 foliage and flowers can be found in the starter plants, seeds, and common seeds in the Supply Store. They will survive in all soil levels.

Tier 2 foliage and flowers can initially be bred from Tier 1 foliage and flowers. They can also be found in the endangered seeds in the Supply Store. They will survive best in upgraded soil, but with TLC can survive for some breeding programs at the basic soil level.

Tier 3 foliage and flowers can initially be bred from cross-pollinating Tier 1 and Tier 2 foliage and flowers. They can also be found in the endangered and extinct seeds in the Supply Store. They will survive only in the best soil, but with TLC some can survive for some breeding programs at the first upgraded soil level.

Cross-pollinating Tier 3 plants with other Tier 3 plants, or combinations of Tier 1, 2 and 3 foliage and flowers may result in new and exciting species for you to discover.

Tier 4 foliage and flowers are extremely rare! They can not be initially bred from cross-pollinating, but special chemicals are needed to find them. However, they can also be found in the extinct seeds in the Supply Store. They will survive only in the best soil, and are not known to be able to survive in the lower grade soils RE: Recipes for all the magic plants (it doesn't matter which plant has which leave: 4 petal maple: citrus + jalapa Ball cactus + Maranta Rosaceae Fern: Jalapa + blue star Astera + Maranta or maple + reptans Fabled Lemonbush: 4 petal + rosaceae or venom + blue star or fragrant + jalapa ball cactus + astera or maple + maranta Aureus Scandens: fragrant + citrus reptans + gr Nox Orchid: rosaceae + spotted or blue star + daisy astera + gr Mela Rare Oak venom + citrus Lemon + ball or Lemon + pear or pipe + maple Hope that helps.
By poo
01/17/2012
WalkthroughsForumsFeaturesRevi...]http://www.jakeludington.com/g...] or http://www.cheatchannel.co...]http://www.jakeludington.com/g...] or http://www.cheatchannel.co...]

Overall Strategy Hints: (...]http://www.jakeludington.com/g...] or http://www.cheatchannel.co...]... or http://www.cheatchannel.co...]

Overall Strategy Hints: (...] level plant
By mewtwo
01/17...
By poo
01/17/2012
Search Register Login ...]http://www.jakeludington.com/g...] or http://www.cheatchannel.co...]http://www.jakeludington.com/g...] or http://www.cheatchannel.co...]

Overall Strategy Hints: (...]http://www.jakeludington.com/g...] or http://www.cheatchannel.co...]... or http://www.cheatchannel.co...]

By mewtwo
01/17...]... or http://www.cheatchannel.co...]

By mewtwo
01/17...
By mewtwo
01/17/2012
I've gotten the Fabled Lemonbush!!!!!!!!!

Mood: Excited :D
By mewtwo
01/20/2012
OMG they dont even hav the basics eg 4petal plus 4petal +4petal
By mewtwo
01/20/2012
Search Register Login ...]

By mewtwo
01/21/2012
Grrrr... i need an Aureus scandens to complete a magical collection + for an additional bonus, a megarare ridgeball
By mewtwo
01/25/2012
I'm victorious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
By no one
01/26/2012
WalkthroughsForumsFeaturesRevi...]http://www.jakeludington.com/g...] or http://www.cheatchannel.co...]http://www.jakeludington.com/g...] or http://www.cheatchannel.co...]

By mewtwo

By mewtwo
01/17...]http://www.jakeludington.com/g...] or http://www.cheatchannel.co...]... or http://www.cheatchannel.co...]

By mewtwo

By mewtwo
01/17...]

By mewtwo
01/28/2012
u kno, i dont kno wat a megarare ridgeball really looks like, but u really dont need to have a megarare ridgeball for the golden spider, you just need a ridgeball and wait. i had all sorts of ridgeballs growing and i got the golden spider in the middle of pollinating.
By mewtwo
02/02/2012
I have all BUT the Ebony scarab, Shiny Flower beetle, Megarare beetle, and Amber butterfly. >:)
By mewtwo
02/02/2012
tier 1, common, tier 2, uncomm...]lost plants of Isola, (NOT MAGIC) ...
By poo
02/02/2012
WalkthroughsForumsFeaturesReviewsAll GamesHidden ObjectTime ManagementSimTop 100

> > >

> > > > > >

Haunted Manor: Queen of Death
Dive into Haunted Manor: Queen of Death and save your sister before it's too late! Find a powerful amulet to stop an ancient evil!

Genre: Hidden Object

Plant Tycoon Links

RE: Recipes for all the magic plants (it doesn't matter which plant has which leave: 4 petal maple: citrus + jalapa Ball cactus + Maranta Rosaceae Fern: Jalapa + blue star Astera + Maranta or maple + reptans Fabled Lemonbush: 4 petal + rosaceae or venom + blue star or fragrant + jalapa ball cactus + astera or maple + maranta Aureus Scandens: fragrant + citrus reptans + gr Nox Orchid: rosaceae + spotted or blue star + daisy astera + gr Mela Rare Oak venom + citrus Lemon + ball or Lemon + pear or pipe + maple Hope that helps.

Messsage > > >

Alias > > >

> > >

Find the 3 Random Characters:

Plant Tycoon Links

Privacy Policy | About / Contact | Ad Inventory

A Product of Engenuous Software, © 1996-2012
By girl
07/05/2012
Gr stands for grass
By mattanah
08/31/2012
thanks alot
By by venni
04/01/2013
I just found four of magic plant in plant tycoon, there are Fourpetal mapel, Aureus Scandens, Fabled lemonbush, and Rosaceae fern, how the formula to find venom ? What it that? How is the form ? Please , tell me how to find venom . Thanks :)
By alycia creager oao
05/11/2013
Ok so this is probably gonna s...]
By sairax
08/09/2014
To get the fabled lemon bush you have to mix four petal rare maple and the rosaceae fern and to get the Knox orchid I mixed blue star grass and the daisy grass thing
For the four petal maple I got citrus maple and japala maple
For the rosaceae fear I got the blue star fern and the japala fern
By v......
01/09/2016
gr means glaber
By emeraldsapphiredrago
01/14/2018
No gr stands for the grass plant
I think this website is better tho.

http://meolchi89.weebly.co... has ALL possible combos for EVERYTHING.
By emeraldsapphiredrago
01/14/2018

meolchi89.weebly.com/
diary...
By emeraldsapphiredrago
01/14/2018
meolchi89.weebly.com/
diary/
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.