These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

I've bought all levels of tech exce...

I've bought all levels of tech except level 3 of science. i have 5 totems and i've placed one in the middle of the mosaic thingy but i still don't see a gong. Anything i'm doing wrong? Getting really frustrated as i've spent 2 days playing this game. Help please?

By nae-nae
03/20/2007
I haven't got as far as you have but, from what I have been reading on another site it says you bang the gong. i ume that means the hand that you use on the game.
Another site just about syas the samething as this one.
Do a search and look for another site that might help.I found that the Jake Blog has a lot on there.
As I said I'm in the fist part of the game.
I just got the cutting tool.
If you have any pointers I would take it.

Gook Luck
Nae-Nae
By britesteyes
03/21/2007
I am having the same problem... Cant get the last piece... Tryed place the totem everywhere...
By angelsfurydw
03/22/2007
I have the same problem... I've placed the totem in the center and still get nothing. This is really frustrating!!!!!
By lila
03/24/2007
Bunny said below that level 3 exploration helps
By lila
03/24/2007
sorry, I didn't notice but bunny acutuuly said level 3 in everthing except exploration helps. Sorry for error
By foochick
03/28/2007
Have you had your builders uncover the mosaic yet? I'm in the process now...
By keza
04/12/2007
you bang the gong by dragging a villager to the full restored "gong of wondr"

By orange
10/14/2007
Hi Keza,

I guess banging the gong is the final step after discovering the last piece of gong..but how to recover the last one..we have placed the gong in the center of the mosaic bnut nothing happen
By orange
10/14/2007
Hi Keza,

I guess banging the gong is the final step after discovering the last piece of gong..but how to recover the last one..we have placed the gong in the center of the mosaic bnut nothing happen
By militaryclark
11/12/2007
From what I did and from what I have been told, the totem that you place on the middle of the mosaic has to be the FIRST one that was earned. I think it should work then.
By mandy
11/20/2007
i also can't get the last piece of gong even i hv finish all the task and put the totem in the middle
what shud i do ><
By dina
07/19/2012
I solved every puzzle before I got level three exploration. What does level three explorations help anyway?? Can anybody help???
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.